GIVEN:NATIONAL REDNECK ASSOCIATION EXPOSED
Conservatism = House Judiciary Committee goes through its laughably theatrical motions before "deciding via fact-finding" to impeach sitting president based on his attempt to conceal a mistress by lying about said mistress. Head of committee has been lying about his own mistresses for 35 years, head of party at time is lying about his mistress to his wife and lying to his mistress about his cybersex "buddies", and the topper, prosecutor's chief counsel brings wife and mistress to hearings.
Having mistress and lying about it, or rubbing it in the face of the public and opposition = OK for Republicans.
Having mistress and lying about it, under an oath that no Republican has had to take, of course = illegal for Democrats.
Upshot = 71% of the public recognizes a farce when it sees one, but is ignored because they are deemed too stupid to know that this is effort is for the collective good.
Effort for the collective good = namely the premature return of a ruling elite.
The same ruling elite who did their best to ruin nation not six years prior, which = mental illness.
THEREFORE, C = MI, Conservatism = Mental Illness
SEE? It Really Does...
Submitted by Eldon
This dangerous cult uses several "front" organizations to influence the public. It has all of the classic attributes of a cult:Also, the Moonies are behind it!
A) A charismatic leader (alias "Moses) (2)
B) It recruits new members through proselitizing and mis-information.
C) The victims are brainwashed through marketing and pseudo-science.
Some of the illogical beliefs that the unsuspecting followers are asked to subscribe to are:
. You can solve problems through violence. (3)
. Having guns in the house makes you safer. (4)
. Smart people (like Rhodes Scholars) are dangerous and should not hold positions of power. (5)
. Critical thinking is unnecessary, and even discouraged. (6)
(1) some of the front organizations: The National Rifle Association. The Michigan Millitia, The Aryan Brotherhood, The Christian Coalition.
(2) Charleton Heston campaigned for the redneck "W", alias "Jethro" last year in severl states, visiting mainly areas where the Klan had been active many years ago.
(3) The fallacy of solving problems with violence is encouraged. In particular, a conservative group related to this cult has published a guide to "good" movies, which says that the westerns of the sixties, including the John Wayne variety, which glamorize killing innocent native Americans and subjugating women, show proper role models for children.
(4) It is well documented in the scientific literature that the statistical chances of being shot by a gun increase dramatically if you have one or more in the house.
(5) The hate radio shows and fundamentalists sermons produced by this cult present the idea that certain intellectual politicians are dangerous and evil, simply because of their knowledge and abilities.
(6) The Education Department under Ronald Reagan discouraged the teaching of critical thinking in the nations high schools. This was orchestrated by members of the National Redneck Association cult in return for help defeating educated politicians in the Senate and House.
From the web site "Freedom of Mind":
NEXT: STILL KICKING CLINTON AROUND
"What is the difference between a destructive cult and a cult?"
"Essentially a destructive cult is a pyramid-shaped authoritarian regime with a person or group of people that have dictatorial control. It uses deception in recruiting new members (e.g. people are NOT told up front what the group is, what the group actually believes and what will be expected of them if they become members). It also uses mind control techniques to keep people dependent and obedient. Destructive cults try to "clone" people to become small versions of the cult leader, rather than respect people's individuality, creativity and self-will." [dittoheads]
"Cult groups are any group of people who have a set of beliefs and rituals which are non-mainstream. As long as people are freely able to choose to join with full disclosure of the group's doctrine and practices and can choose to disaffiliate without fear or harassment, then it doesn't fall under the behavioral/ psychological destructive cult category. Of course, there are also those groups which are anti-social (e.g. the KKK, nazis, white supremacists) which teach hate openly which can certainly be considered to be destructive also."
CHECK OUT: Freedom of Mind
CHECK OUT: Moonie Influence and the Bushes